We are the leading experts in the provision of premium quantity survey services. We help our clients in:
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintainance of projects
- Risk management, value management and cost control
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with project experts or the client
- Establishing project requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Preparing and analyzing costing for tenders
- Allocating work to qualified subcontractors
- Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks
- Analyzing outcomes and reporting to our clients
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Ensuring the work environment and the environment around the projects product is kept safe and healthy
- Writing detailed reports
- Assisting our clients in establishing project requirements
Our team of experts is available 24/7 and are reliably competent to help you see your project come true at the lowest costs as possible.
We work together as a team with our other in-house surveyors and experts at no extra cost to our clients, to bring out the best results.
Quantity and Construction Survey in Kenya