Insurance Survey Services, Claim Investigation and Loss Adjusting in Namibia
Our marine Insurance, Claim investigation and Loss Adjusting services are offered by highly qualified and industry tested marine surveyors. With skills gained through continuous training we guarantee you quality inspection and investigation services.
Our surveyors offer insurance services for insurance companies, ensuring effective reporting, and resolving claims in liability insurance.
Our Insurance survey services encompass claims and claims investigation, loss/damage prevention (we have carried out + 100 of loss/damage prevention inspections). Observater has a professional team of surveyors available to carry out insurance underwriting claim surveys, warranty surveys for critical cargo, insurance risk surveys and loss adjusters ready for all your loss-adjusting needs.
In our inspection/survey, Services Our Surveyors carry out the following:
- Invite all parties involved
- Carry out Joint survey on insurance claims, damages/accident to the actual extent and inspect/note root causes.
- Scouting for and Consulting for proactive solutions that may reduce/prevent reoccurrence of similar claims/ incidents that lead to similar claims
- Reporting and resolving claims
- Attending and inspecting complete destruction of damaged cargo
- Finding leading measures of cargo salvage
- Thorough inspection and counting of damaged, partially damaged and sound cargo in damage surveys
In the past 4 years our surveyors have handled 350 surveys for insurance surveys and P&I assignments in Africa providing quality inspection and reporting services. Our services range from simple project cargo surveys to Marine Cargo damage surveys as cargo damage surveys and other technical insurance surveys such as towing inspection and certification and H&M surveys among others. Contact us
We are committed to meeting clients timelines and providing quality inspection and reporting services, through continuous training we ensure that our ability to deliver quality service and value for money.