Bunker and Condition Survey Experts
Welcome to Observater
Our On/Off hire bunker surveys are involve thorough checks ensuring that any irregularities are identified and actual bunker quantities onboard and supplied are reported.
We check all the hidden tanks, tampered measuring devices, magic pipes and all pointers that might lead to cases of bunker fraud; ensuring that actual bunker quantities on board are reported.
Observater surveyors stay vigilant throughout bunkering operations, Our surveyors ensure that:
- Any abnormal and suspicious activities are duly noted and reported to the client
- All delays are documented
- Take picture of initial and final figure of both vessel and supplying barge/plant
- Check all hidden tanks, magic pipes, tampered measuring equipment and all pointers to suspicious activities/fraud
- Prepare time sheet and ensure that all bunker forms and documents are endorsed onsite by both suppliers are receivers/ clients representatives
Cargo Holds Condition & Cleanliness Survey
- Cleanliness before loading
Cargo Hold Condition
- Physical and Cleanliness
Hatch Cover Inspection
- Testing Weather tightness
Ship Condition Survey
Delivering Premium Bunker and Condition survey services in the port of Mombasa, Kenya.